Candidates should have the following qualifications:
• A Master degree, preferable PhD, with an excellent academic record.
• At least 6-10 years of consulting experience or other relevant industry experience and a strong track record in tech leadership roles.
• At least 7 years of experience with leading teams and managing work streams.
• A deep technology (including AI, IoT and Blockchain), data and business model knowledge.
• Outstanding organisational and planning talent, as well as strong collaborative skills and mindset.
• Fluent English & German.
• Great communication and analytical skills.
As COO your responsibilities include:
• Being the key member of the team and provide operational and strategic leadership.
• Being an active part in shaping the general strategy.
• Having as main mission to ensure the timely and exact completion of projects.
• Recruiting and flourishing talents and preparing the organization for future growth.
• Leading several teams across different fields, motivating and developing them.
Besides an innovative and agil environment, we offer a competitive package including space for your own development and unlimited opportunities:
• The chance to work for a consulting group that focuses on sustainability and the impact we make on society.
• The opportunity to work daily with groundbreaking and new disruptive technologies.
• The guarantee to have a positive impact!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume. All applications will be treated highly confidential.